- Small-sized indoor network camera. Fixed lens.
- Multiple, individually configurable H.264 and Motion JPEG streams; max HDTV 720p or 1 MP resolution at 30 fps.
- Two-way audio with built-in microphone and speaker.
- Video motion and audio detection. Integrated passive infrared (PIR) sensor, white LED illuminator and I/O ports.
- Connects over wireless LAN (IEEE 802.11b/g/n) or wired Ethernet.
- Supports Wi-Fi Protected Setup. MicroSD/SDHC memory card slot for edge storage.
- Includes stand and clamp for easy mounting, optional extension for stand and power supply.
|Network camera model|
|Feature||AXIS M1011||AXIS M1011-W||AXIS M1031-W||AXIS M1054|
|Max video resolution||640 x 480||640 x 480||640 x 480||1280x800|
|Min illumination (color)||1 lux||1 lux||1 lux||1.2 lux|
|Built-in PIR sensor, illumination LED, microphone and speaker|
|Power over Ethernet|
Functional and smart design
AXIS M10 Series offers small and smart cameras, ideal for securing locations such as small businesses, boutiques, restaurants, hotels or residences. The cameras offer best-in-class image quality and professional monitoring capabilities.
High-performance compression and streaming capabilities
The AXIS M10 Network Cameras provide multiple, individually configurable video streams in H.264 as well as Motion JPEG and MPEG-4 Part 2. Full frame rate and resolution is provided in either compression. H.264 enables optimization for bandwidth and storage efficiency by significantly reducing the bit rate.